Wednesday 5 September 2012

corner view - grow

After a little silence, here I am back again!

It has been quite a changing year for me, all about "growing" in many senses.
I have grown some skills, and some inner energies I didn't know. It is quite tiring but also rewarding.

One of the things I would have always liked to do is to learn drawing, and now I'm practicing a bit, and my confidence has grown enough to show you some of my doodles!

365_233

More growth histories at Fuoriborgo, where ll the corner viewers from around the world leave a comment!

11 comments:

Menthe Blanche said...

Very nice! Go on! I await the next drawings :)

Heather said...

What a great group of faces - looks like a very international crowd!

tanĂ¯a said...

Funny people, just go on practising! They're already great!

Kari said...

wow those are great drawings. Great faces...

Kasia said...

Love your faces :-) I'm not good at drawing but I'm trying hard with my daughter. Hope she will be better than me :-)

likeschocolate said...

Way to go! I think they are lovely!

Francesca said...

they're so cute! I've always wanted to sit outdoors, and sketch - but i can't remember the last time I just sat out there, doing nothing, and with enough (free) time to sketch.

Elizabeth said...

It's important to do a little every day, and you will get better and better. Remember it's all about seeing, not your hand holding the pencil.

Redeker said...

great potrets!! keep on going!

nadine paduart said...

splendid, gis!
fancy joining oour drawing challenge circle? just a thought, you are very welcome, i can tell you more, if you like!
n♥

Kim said...

ah, drawing is on my list too. Maybe I should start today! Thanks for the inspiration.