Wednesday, 5 September 2012

corner view - grow

After a little silence, here I am back again!

It has been quite a changing year for me, all about "growing" in many senses.
I have grown some skills, and some inner energies I didn't know. It is quite tiring but also rewarding.

One of the things I would have always liked to do is to learn drawing, and now I'm practicing a bit, and my confidence has grown enough to show you some of my doodles!

365_233

More growth histories at Fuoriborgo, where ll the corner viewers from around the world leave a comment!

11 comments:

Menthe Blanche said...

Very nice! Go on! I await the next drawings :)

Heather said...

What a great group of faces - looks like a very international crowd!

tanĂ¯a said...

Funny people, just go on practising! They're already great!

kari said...

wow those are great drawings. Great faces...

Kasia said...

Love your faces :-) I'm not good at drawing but I'm trying hard with my daughter. Hope she will be better than me :-)

likeschocolate said...

Way to go! I think they are lovely!

Francesca said...

they're so cute! I've always wanted to sit outdoors, and sketch - but i can't remember the last time I just sat out there, doing nothing, and with enough (free) time to sketch.

Elizabeth said...

It's important to do a little every day, and you will get better and better. Remember it's all about seeing, not your hand holding the pencil.

Susanna Redeker said...

great potrets!! keep on going!

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

splendid, gis!
fancy joining oour drawing challenge circle? just a thought, you are very welcome, i can tell you more, if you like!
n♥

Kim said...

ah, drawing is on my list too. Maybe I should start today! Thanks for the inspiration.