Monday 14 May 2012

morning stroll

Gee, what a week was last one!
I finally managed to get enough sleep to feel well, so this monring, when I woke up to find a glorious day

DSC_0107

I decided that I was going to leave a bit earlier and have a nice stroll.
And I met many interesting types:
lonely walkers

DSC_0122

busy ones...

DSC_0124

far royalties

DSC_0125

sleepy ones

DSC_0128

some in a hurry

DSC_0133

some pic-nicking

DSC_0140

others joyous

DSC_0144

and a final, silent sentinel!

DSC_0152

What a great start to another busy day (and thanks mum for having me with you!

DSC_0135

2 comments:

Paula said...

Very nice photos and very nice day you've started this morning.
I hope your day will end on the same mood! :)

Menthe Blanche said...

Very nice walk and I especially like the first one.