Thursday 2 December 2010

02/31 some new knitting

IMG_1885

It is called Limpetiole, by woolywormhead, and like all her patterns it is really lovely!
I just have to make many more with different yarns, I feel I'll never be tired of it!

IMG_1884

Photos are not great, I took them in the dark, but wanted to post the project on Ravelry on the 1st of december, as this was part of a super fun KAL held in november.

On another note, today I was not feeling super well, I'm VERY tired and exhausted from the last weeks at work, but my spirits are getting better by the minute!

Now on to today's topic:

What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?

Being a writer of some sort, and having big troubles to accomplish my writing, I'm particularly touched by this question! I get "distracted" by unusueful admin things, cought up by "urgencies" that pop up at every moment, have tons of people coming in and out at every momnet and distracting me. What to do? Maybe concentrate all admin things in one day a week, hide some where to work undisturbed, and learn to say no to unessential things. But what I really think I lack is focus (how good is that that this question is asked by the author of a book entitled "Focus"?).

No comments: