Sunday 5 December 2010

05/31 let go

If you are interested about the girl effect, have a look at Marianne Elliot posts about it!

On another note, a calm day, in which I started new projects and tried to compete some old ones.
So today's topic is "Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?"

This year I did let go many things, more "spiritual" than material, even though I did try to start also a material release.
The thing that had the larger impact on me was the realisation that some of the perspectives I had about my work (and project and dreams) existed only in my mind, but do not correspond to reality. It was hard to accept this, but now that I have a "clearer" view I hope I'll be bale to take better decisions about my life!

365_363

Even though it is still foggy and rainy and cold, I'm trying to head forward towards the sunshine!

No comments: