Monday 26 July 2010

a new "challange"


Going through "hard times" (relatively speaking), requires some treats and some activities to be distracted with...

I have discovered, through a friend's blog, an interesting proposal from a very talented lady, and have decided to take part to "the August break 2010". I wonder if I'll be able to oblige (actually, it is perfect with my 365 project, but I don't want the two of them to coincide!), but I'll try to, as taking pictures is really a balsam for me! (OK, I'm not able to post the image using the link from the blog, any suggestions?).

Added: Thanks Francinapaperina for the suggestion: it works!

1 comment:

Francesca Marano said...

Bene! Sono contenta che tu abbia deciso di partecipare...
Anche a me non funzionava l'immagine e quindi l'ho scaricata e caricata in locale da me, puoi provare così :-)